Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Ethical Business and Investment
Nationwide saves Carillion staff
Mark Evans 18/01/2018
According to the BBC the Nationwide Building Society has said it hire Carillion staff working for it following the collapse of the outsourcing group.
Community and Sustainability
Communications and Governance
56k - £80k depending on experience. The successful applicant will expected to be appointed to the lower end of the range.
Sheffield or London. (Sheffield, with frequent UK travel, mainly to London, or, London based with at least 2 days per week in Sheffield)
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious charity and social change organisation. We help millions of people improve their lives through digital, working in communities, nationally and internationally. We deliver deep impact at scale.
34,538 [pro rata fixed term]
Camden, London, Greater London
We are looking for a highly motivated person to provide communications cover over a period of approx 4 months. The post involves managing Clinks’ communications both externally and internally during this period.
22 - £24500
Oxford, Oxfordshire, South East
Do you enjoy coordinating projects and events? Can you initiate and develop parish youth ministry accross a diverse area? Can you recruit, animate and train volunteers? Then our dynamic and creative Parish Youth Ministry Team want to hear from you!
60,052 - £65,278 (inclusive of London Weighting)
Camden, London, Greater London
About Us The Zoological Society of London (ZSL), a charity founded in 1826, is a world-renowned centre of excellence for conservation science and applied conservation. ZSL’s mission is to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats.
City of London, London, Greater London
JUSTICE is delighted to announce the post of Secretary to the Administrative Justice Council. The Administrative Justice Council (‘the Council’) will be launched in early 2018. Chaired by the Senior President of Tribunals, Sir Ernest Ryder, the Council will comprise of a range of ...
18,285 - £20,433
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, South East
If you have the energy and enthusiasm to assist us in achieving our goal of making life better for our students, then we have the ideal opportunity for you to join our Student Activities team. The post would be ideally suited to someone with strong interpersonal skills and will give you the opportu...
Posted by Institute for Optimum Nutrition
Voluntary trustee role. Expenses paid.
The Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) is a dynamic organisation at the forefront of its profession. As a high quality training provider we work with the latest teaching digital technologies to provide the best learning experience for our students.
Sutton Coldfield, West-Midlands, West Midlands
Job Description The Severn Trent Trust Fund is a major charity serving the Midlands. Its income last year was £3.5million, donated by Severn Trent Water to help their customers who are experiencing financial hardship. The Trust, which has been established over 20 years is now looking to recr...
Forward-thinking trustee required to help our colleagues in need ‘Lean on Us’. Since 1828, the Meat Industry charity, Butchers and Drovers Charitable Institution (BDCI), has remained focused on delivering practical financial help, precisely when it is most needed, to colleagues who have...
Birmingham, West-Midlands, West Midlands
TRUSTEE Position at Better Pathways (formerly BITAPAthways) We are a mental health Charity working in Birmingham and surrounding areas for over 50 years. We help people with mental health problems find jobs with local employers as well as providing opportunities for work and volunteering in the 4 c...
Suffolk, East of England
To share in the governance of the charity we aim to recruit Trustees to join the existing 7 Trustees. For these vacancies we seek those with experience either at a high level in delivering a public or community service or with hands on experience of the media, PR, Health and Social Care, Criminal Ju...
- Director of Social Inclusion - Sheffield or London. (Sheffield, with frequent UK travel, mainly to London, or, London based with at least 2 days per week in Sheffield) - 56k - £80k depending on experience. The successful applicant will expected to be appointed to the lower end of the range.
- Comunications Manager [parental leave cover] - Camden, London, Greater London - 34,538 [pro rata fixed term]
- Youth Ministry Development Worker - Oxford, Oxfordshire, South East - 22 - £24500
- Head of Organisational Development and Training (Full-Time / Permanent) - Camden, London, Greater London - 60,052 - £65,278 (inclusive of London Weighting)
- Secretary to the Administrative Justice Council - City of London, London, Greater London - 41,295
- Activities Coordinator (Competitive Sport) - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, South East - 18,285 - £20,433
- Trustees with Higher Education or Strategic Marketing Expertise - Greater London - Voluntary trustee role. Expenses paid.
- Trustees - Sutton Coldfield, West-Midlands, West Midlands - Expenses paid
- Trustee - Home-based -
- Trustee - Birmingham, West-Midlands, West Midlands -
- Trustees - Suffolk, East of England -
Most read stories...
FTSE 4 GOOD [ 15 minute+ time delay ]