Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Charitable giving growing amongst insurance brokers
New research reveals a growing acknowledgement amongst insurance brokers of the importance of contributing positively to society, with charitable giving the most popular way of achieving this goal. The study, conducted by specialist insurer Ecclesiastical, suggests that, for the first time, UK brokers are making a significant contribution to their communities, responding to a growing consumer demand for a more responsible approach to business.
Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis (OMS) Our client is a young, unique and dynamic charity bringing fresh hope to the MS community in the UK and around the world. From our Head Office in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire we raise awareness of a well-established, evidence-based approach to the management of MS symptoms and provide tangible support to those diagnosed with this condition.
There is currently an excellent opportunity for a Digital Content Manager to join our team on a full time basis.
The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for managing five staff and Kent Music’s customer and tuition management database. They will ensure that excellent administration and a professional and high-quality customer service is provided to the parents, schools and teachers of Kent Music.
We are looking to transition the co-ordination of our volunteer recruitment into a capable new pair of hands. Working within our safer recruitment team requires integrity, as our highest priority when recruiting, is to ensure that Spring Harvest remains a safe place for our guests to be.
Overcoming MS is a small, yet rapidly growing and dynamic charity bringing a fresh approach to the multiple sclerosis community in the UK and around the world. We raise awareness of a progressive, evidence-based approach to the management of multiple sclerosis symptoms and provide tangible support to those diagnosed with this condition.
The MS Trust helps people live well with MS, by ensuring they receive the best possible care and the highest quality information. Over 100,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with MS, which remains the most common cause of neurological disability in young adults. Because diagnosis is usually in their 20s and 30s, the impact on the individual and their family is life changing and life-long.
CHIPS helps bring about peace in conflicting communities both overseas and in the UK. Importantly, CHIPS only goes where it is invited.
This is a new and pivotal role.
- Project Manager - East London Business Alliance 3rd Floor, City Reach 5 Greenwich View Place London E14 9NN - 32,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Digital Content Manager - Haddenham - Very Competitive
- Trustees - Hertfordshire, England - Voluntary, Unpaid
- Non-Executive Lay Member of Finance, Audit & Investment - City of London, London -
- Trustees - Wolverhampton, West Midlands - Voluntary, Unpaid
- Customer Service Manager - -
- Finance & Resources Director and Company Secretary - London, Head office -
- Event Recruitment Coordinator - Uckfield -
- Senior Regional Corporate Partnerships Executive - Flexible within Greater Manchester & Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Cheshire - 31,962 per annum
- Advice and Training Officer - - on a scale from £33,989 to £39,913 per annum, including London Weighting, with a possible progression to £42,624
- Head of Philanthropy - -
- Health Professional Programme Coordinator - Letchworth, Herts - 25,000 - £28,000
- Development Director - London, SW9 - 40,000 p.a. pro rata