Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
SASC creates innovative blended finance
Social and Sustainable Capital (SASC) has made an investment in the Gawcott Fields Community Solar Project CIC in Buckinghamshire, that will generate energy from local renewable sources and provide financial surplus to help the local community in fuel poverty.
The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for managing five staff and Kent Music’s customer and tuition management database. They will ensure that excellent administration and a professional and high-quality customer service is provided to the parents, schools and teachers of Kent Music.
We are looking to transition the co-ordination of our volunteer recruitment into a capable new pair of hands. Working within our safer recruitment team requires integrity, as our highest priority when recruiting, is to ensure that Spring Harvest remains a safe place for our guests to be.
Overcoming MS is a small, yet rapidly growing and dynamic charity bringing a fresh approach to the multiple sclerosis community in the UK and around the world. We raise awareness of a progressive, evidence-based approach to the management of multiple sclerosis symptoms and provide tangible support to those diagnosed with this condition.
The MS Trust helps people live well with MS, by ensuring they receive the best possible care and the highest quality information. Over 100,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with MS, which remains the most common cause of neurological disability in young adults. Because diagnosis is usually in their 20s and 30s, the impact on the individual and their family is life changing and life-long.
CHIPS helps bring about peace in conflicting communities both overseas and in the UK. Importantly, CHIPS only goes where it is invited.
This is a new and pivotal role.
- Customer Service Manager - -
- Finance & Resources Director and Company Secretary - London, Head office -
- Event Recruitment Coordinator - Uckfield -
- Senior Regional Corporate Partnerships Executive - Flexible within Greater Manchester & Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Cheshire - 31,962 per annum
- Advice and Training Officer - - on a scale from £33,989 to £39,913 per annum, including London Weighting, with a possible progression to £42,624
- Head of Philanthropy - -
- Health Professional Programme Coordinator - Letchworth, Herts - 25,000 - £28,000
- Development Director - London, SW9 - 40,000 p.a. pro rata